Search This Blog

Wednesday 5 September 2018

Happy Teacher's Day

Happy Teacher's day to all for teaching directly or indirectly the most important lessons of life and making it easy to live happily.
Starting from family for teaching that no matter what ups n down come into your life we are always with you and you can do it.
All school teachers and one of my favourite chemistry teacher Ajita mam and and Nazim sir for his "2 shabd".. School days are always precious no matter how much you grow up.
There are some teachers because of them our life has some precious memorable moments and some weird moments but now when you look at past it seems all funny. Thanks to Fr. Joseph.
Thanks to my best friend for teaching me life biggest lesson "Never expect anything from others, the more you expect more it hurts".
I don't have remember any teacher from college expect "UPS" uday pratap singh because of his teaching and scolding me "aj phir late ayi ho papa bhi late aye hoge " and "Chota don urf D.K mishra sir".. I know that you should respect teachers and don't give this stupid name but we still respect you sir.
But i got some good mentors from college one of the best thing happen in college. My favourite senior Vishwas sir because of him I'm living happily in delhi his words "Agar tu delhi mein reh legi phr kahi bhi reh sakti". And thank you for tolerating my sometimes stupid ideas and thanks for guiding me and motivating me on mondays.
Thanks to my office colleagues Abhishek and Anshul for helping me and guiding me how to tackle with manager and Team lead and saving me from doing more stupidity. And site friend Karthik who always save me and helps me "screen show ho rhi na".
Thanks to relative for not trusting me i guess because of them i accepted challenge and now I'm here.
A special thanks to all cousins who guided and shared their experiences Gyanu, Pali di, Piyush, Lucky bhai.
A special thanks to Ram for always being there with me supporting and trusting on me that yes I'm doing good and can do best.
Thanks to Divya for giving me make-up tips and special thanks to shweta for singing with me love you zindagi and saying yes all thing gonna be good. 
Last but not least Savita for helping me to improve my english but it wont't i guess and for being with me its good that i had read your diary that day.
Thanks to life for giving me best experiences and best people.

2 comments:

  1. khush reh tu. jaldi mar ja. taki me bhi khush reh saku.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeh possible nhi tujhe itna jyada khush nhi dekh payugi :P

      Delete